Friday 24 August 2007

Introducing Simon

Hello & welcome to some of my thoughts & opinions about the state of life in Britain, and more specifically, in Wakefield today.

I stood as candidate for the Conservatives in Stanley & Outwood East at the local elections in May 2007, and hope to do so again in May 2008, albeit a little more successfully!

In this blog I hope to give you a flavour of where I stand on both local and national issues so that you can form a better idea of who I am and, if you live in the ward, cast your vote accordingly.

Being in my (very early) 40s I'm of the generation that can't write or read 'text' so I will post here using English!

Please give me your responses to anything you read, whether positive or negative, and let's have a proper forum about the things that should concern us all.

Thanks for visiting

No comments: